Winterfest VIP Giveaway
*No Purchase Necessary.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Campbell’s Resort “Winterfest VIP Giveaway” (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Washington (USA), and is void everywhere else. You must be at least 21 years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of Campbell’s Resortand their respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state, municipal, local laws and regulations. You cannot be a previous winner of a Campbell’s Resort Giveaway in the last 12 calendar months.
- TIMING: The Promotion begins at 3 p.m. Washington/Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, December16th, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Washington/Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, December 31st, 2015(the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one (1) way to enter the Promotion. No Purchase Necessary. Entry is available by submitting your name, and email address on the giveaway page on Facebook.
- ENTRY LIMITS: You may enter the Promotion up to one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, or third party system to participate is prohibited, and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize: 4 Tickets to the Lake Chelan Winterfest Wine Walk ($240 value).
- PRIZE DRAWING/ODDS: The Prize Drawing will be conducted in accordance with these Official Rules, on or about December 31st, 2015. The drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received, and whose decisions as to the fair administration of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. The odds of winning the prize offered will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Any entrant selected as the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
The potential winner will be notified by email/Facebook, and must sign and return to Campbell’s Resort, within 24 hours of the date/time of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or a Declaration of Compliance or a Confirmation of Eligibility Form, and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Releases&”;) in order to claim his/her prize. Note; The Affidavit sent to a State of Washington eligible resident potential winner(s) will require that the winner(s) provide their Social Security Number to Campbell’s Resort, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, the prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she fails to sign and return the completed Releases within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the prize and Campbell’s Resort will award said prize to an alternate. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded.
To collect prizing, contact the Marketing department at our office to confirm and record via photographs and signed waiver/release of use of said photograph. Prizes will be fulfilled by Campbell’s Resort. Winner(s) must redeem the prizing within 24 hours from date/time prize is awarded. If winner(s)are unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The Grand Prize package(s) are subject to availability. Winner(s) must obey all local laws in regard to State and Federal taxes. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; transportation to corporate office, personal charges, telecommunication charges, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner(s). Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner(s) are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- AGREEMENT OF OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. In addition, by participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to permit Sponsor with their name, address, e-mail address and telephone number in the event the entrant is chosen as a winner or alternate winner; the information will be provided to Campbell’s Resort for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering the prizing.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in a similar, future Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Washington, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL INSTANCES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington, U.S.A.
- WINNER CONFIRMATION: For a written confirmation of the Grand Prize Winner’s name and city of residence, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, after January 1, 2016 but no later than August 1, 2016, to; Campbell’s Resort, “Winterfest VIP Giveaway” (2015), Winner Confirmation Request, c/o104 W Woodin Ave Chelan WA 98816, USA.
- PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Campbell’s Resort, 104 W Woodin Ave Chelan WA 98816, USA. This giveaway is valid only in the State of Washington, (USA) and is void wherever else prohibited or restricted.