We are excited to present The Dark Divide dinner theater night! We’re offering two ways to participate in this fun event — in our ballroom on the big screen (with socially distanced tables) or in the comfort of your own guest room (requires a guest room reservation, special room rates start at $125).
Join us for a fun night out including pizza, movie snacks, cocktails for purchase and most importantly, an opportunity to watch a new movie, The Dark Divide! Filmed in and around Washington’s Gifford Pinchot National Forest, The Dark Divide is an incredible new film adventure based on the beloved book by one of the state’s foremost writers and starring David Cross, Debra Messing, David Koechner, Cameron Esposito, and Drive-By Truckers’ Patterson Hood.
Once the movie’s over, stick around for the afterparty, including a virtual Q&A with cast and crew, followed by a musical performance by artists from the film.
Tickets include the following:
- Limited edition Dark Divide t-shirt, designed by renowned nature artist, Jeremy Collin (shirts had to be ordered in advance. We’ll do our best to accommodate your size when you check in, but cannot guarantee size preference).
- One copy of Robert Pyle’s book “Where Bigfoot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide” (couple ticket gets one book)
- Pizza: pepperoni deluxe / sausage bomb / margherita / cheese (choose 1)
- Candy: red vines/ junior mints/ milk duds/ raisinets (choose 2)
Soda: coke/ diet coke/ sprite/ root beer (choose 2 )
- One bucket of popcorn
- Fully stocked bar with items for purchase (including more food/snacks if needed)
As always the enjoyment and safety of our guest is our first priority. To ensure this, please review our policy below.
If you plan on screening it in your room, please also make a reservation here or call our front desk at 509-682-2561 (promo code: MOVIE).