Expedite your check-in at our kiosks!
Here’s some information you need to know when using the kiosks:
- If your room is not ready, you can sign up to receive a text or email when the room comes available. After you receive this, you can then proceed with check-in at the kiosk or the front desk.
- Reservation Number: Please note, this should match your confirmation number (not a 3rd party, not the online booking). You can find your confirmation number on your confirmation email, or you can call us ahead of time at 509-682-2561.
- Vehicle Information: make, model, color, license number, state.
- Credit/Debit Card: your card will be authorized for room, tax and $25 per night for incidentals.
- You can add additional guests in the room at the kiosk which will give your additional guests access to charge to the room and receive keys if you lose them while visiting.
- The Kiosk will provide a map of the property with directions.
- You will receive two keys. If your room requires a brass key, you will receive instructions to visit the front desk.
- You will receive a parking permit to put in your car window.
- During the summer months, you will need to pick up your wristband at the front desk after checking in at the kiosks.