Terms & Conditions
* A rate difference may apply to your new reservation.
* Reservation must be changed or canceled prior to the date of your original reservation.
* Changed reservations within the Cancellation Policy dates become non-refundable and subject to cancellation fees.
* If you made your reservation through a third party, such as Expedia or Booking.com, or another travel agency, please contact them directly for assistance. These terms & conditions are valid only for reservations made directly with Campbell’s Resort.
* Should cancellation be unavoidable, in order to avoid cancellation fees our Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Seven (7) days before your confirmed arrival date.
- Seasonal/Holiday Exceptions: Thirty (30) days prior to your confirmed arrival date for a three (3) day holiday weekend or for reservations made six (6) months in advance.
Failure to notify Campbell’s Resort within the specified time of cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit or a charge to the credit card. Cancellation numbers are issued at the time of cancellation. Please make a note of the cancellation number for your records in the event of questions regarding cancellation of guaranteed reservations. Any changes to the arrival date, departure date, or room type of this reservation is subject to the hotel’s availability at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change and/or service fee. If you need to make changes to your reservation call Campbell’s Reservations directly.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.