Campbell’s Resort is proud to host the third annual Taste of the Northwest in the Centennial Ballroom for Winterfest weekend!
Friday, January 17: 5:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, January 18: 2:00pm-8:00pm
This event has it all – your favorite Washington wineries all assembled in one place, premium spirits to taste, Northwest breweries, fresh shucked oysters, our famous clam chowder, and fresh baked Bungalow Café pizza! There are over 20 wineries, breweries and distilleries to taste your way through, in addition to live music (all day), drink specials and more! Campbell’s Resort is the #1 destination for families and friends to celebrate Winterfest weekend!
- General admission: $55
- Guests under 21: $15
- Campbell’s & Midtowner guest discount rate: $50 (call 509-682-2561)
- Kids under 5: free
Ticket price includes:
- 12 spirits/wine/beer tastings of your choice with commemorative glass
- Six fresh shucked oysters
- Choice of chowder or chili & cornbread
- Hot cocoa & coffee station
- Kids activities
- 10% bottle purchase discount at our bottle bar
- Unlimited in/out access throughout the weekend
- Commemorative button that gets you 10% off Brunch at Campbell’s Saturday through Monday, including $4.00 mimosas and $5.00 Bloody Mary’s!
- Wineries: Abeja, Doubleback Winery, Nefarious Cellars, L’Ecole, Amos Rome, Five Star Cellars, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Browne Family Vineyards, Chandon, Mumms
- Spirits: Suntory Japanese Whiskey, Red Breast Irish Whiskey, Pendleton Whiskey, Bulleit Whiskey, Casimigos Tequila, Absolut
- Breweries: Ten Pin, Pyramid, 20 Corners, Bale Breaker, Rouge and more!