Online ticket sales have ended but you can still purchase tickets at the door!
Campbell’s Resort is proud to host the third annual Taste of the Northwest in the Centennial Ballroom for Winterfest weekend!
Friday, January 17: 5:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, January 18: 2:00pm-8:00pm
This event has it all – your favorite Washington wineries all assembled in one place, premium spirits to taste, Northwest breweries, fresh shucked oysters, our famous clam chowder or chili, and fresh baked Bungalow Café pizza! There are over 25+ wineries, breweries and distilleries to taste your way through, in addition to live music (all day) and more! Campbell’s Resort is the #1 destination for families and friends to celebrate Winterfest weekend!
- General admission (online): $55
- General admission (at the door): $65
- Guests under 21: $15
- Campbell’s & Midtowner guest discount rate: $50 (call 509-682-2561)
- Kids under 5: free
Ticket price includes:
- 12 spirits/wine/beer tastings of your choice with commemorative glass
- Six fresh shucked oysters
- Choice of chowder or chili & cornbread
- Hot cocoa & coffee station
- Kids activities
- 10% bottle purchase discount at our bottle bar
- Unlimited in/out access throughout the weekend
- Commemorative button that gets you 10% off Brunch at Campbell’s Saturday through Monday, including $4.00 mimosas and $5.00 Bloody Mary’s!
Wineries: Abeja, Doubleback Winery, Passing Time, Nefarious Cellars, L’Ecole No. 41, Amos Rome, Five Star Cellars, Chateau Ste Michelle, Spring Valley, Northstar, Lost River, Browne Family Vineyards, Mumms
Spirits: Suntory, Hibiki, Red Breast, Jim Beam, Bowmore, Glenlivet, Jameson, Pendleton, Makers Mark, Woodinville Whiskey, Sauza Hornitos, Absolut
Breweries: Ten Pin, Pyramid, 20 Corners, Bale Breaker, Rogue and more!