Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets, we’re looking forward to a great event! This event is now sold out!
For the last four years, our annual crab boil has been a fixture of fall. The change in season paints the hills of our beautiful valley and the crisp weather is the perfect backdrop for a delicious seafood boil where we can celebrate all things fall.
Although this year might look a little different (people living in the same household only, max table of 5), it’ll be as fun as ever! Also as a special added bonus, make a weekend out of it and get 15% off our best available rate! This special rate is only available to people attending the seafood boil.
- Dungeness crab
- Washington potatoes
- Quincy sweet corn
- Warm cherry cobbler
- Bottle of Amos Rome Chardonnay
This is an outdoor event on the beachside lawn in front of lodge 1 (weather permitting) with fire pits and s’mores plus social distancing activities for families and best of all, live music.
Price: $150 per couple, $350 table of 5
And now for the fine print:
If the weather does not cooperate we will move event inside
As always the enjoyment and safety of our guest is our first priority. To ensure this, we will be observing the following procedures:
- All guests must make reservations for this event, no walk-ins
- Each quest will be given a Covid screening, including taking of their temperatures. No guest with a temp over a 100 will be admitted, nor will their guest(s)
- Tables will be minimum of 2, max of 5 (must be from the same household), 6 feet apart.
- Each table will have a hand sanitizer
- Guests must wear face masks while walking around