Guest & Team Wellness Checks
- All team members undergo daily Wellness Checks that include daily infrared temperature scans and a series of COVID-19 related screening questions. This practice began on April 13, 2020 and has been ongoing since.
- All guests visiting will receive a phone call within the week prior to arrival to be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
- Our COVID-19 screening questions are as follows:
- Are you, or any guests in your group, showing symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell) associated with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, had close contact in the past 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been told by a health care provider or public health official you should self-quarantine due to potential COVID-19 exposure, or are you suspected of having COVID-19?
- If a guest exhibits symptoms, or answers yes to the preceding questions, we are unable to accept the reservation at this time and will cancel that reservation without penalty. We will be calling arriving guests one-week prior to the date of arrival to perform this screening.
Registration Desk & Lobby Procedures
- All staff members wear a mask and/or face shield.
- We ask all guests to wear masks and or face shield while in the lobby & all indoor common areas.
- One guest per party to check in/out.
- 16 maximum guests in the lobby at a time.
- We have removed all magazines/books from the front desk and lobby area where it is not possible to properly disinfect after contact by any individual (guest or employee).
- We are performing scheduled daily sanitization of all lobby, elevator, common areas, and office spaces. This sanitization includes and is not limited to all horizontal spaces, telephones, seating areas, doors, desks, etc.
- We encourage a contact free check-out. Please call the front desk when you are leaving the room and leave room keys in the guest room. We will email you a receipt.
- All guest rooms and common areas have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We have removed all throw blankets and pillows.
- We have removed all magazines and literature out of the rooms.
Food & Beverage
- All staff members wear masks and/or face shields.
- We offer both dine-in & take-out options for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- We offer bottled wine, and Bottles of Spirits for both resort guests and non-resort guests.
- Take out offerings are served in single use, disposable containers. All menus are single use and disposable.
- Our housekeeping team has been supplied with gloves and masks. Standard procedure is to replace gloves after each room has been serviced.
- As always we are laundering all towels, sheets, and blankets before each guest checks into their room. The chemicals that we are utilizing not only clean all of these items, but it sanitizes during the wash cycle with the aid of hot water.
- All touch surfaces in the rooms including the upholstery items in the room are being sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Our standard stay over service each day is being suspended. This is for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Our housekeeping team will be providing a limited stay over service each day, unless we are instructed by the guest not to provide service. This means taking out the garbage, refreshing towels, coffee, and soaps. This will occur between 9 am and 12 pm daily. If the housekeeping team is turned away they will return the following day. Guests must be out of the guest room during service in our attempt to limit contact. If you require clean towels or amenities outside of this time frame, additional supplies will be available at the front desk.
- For guests staying longer than three (3) nights, we will schedule a full room makeup.