Campbell’s Resort is reviving the age-old tradition of the Beefsteak. Originating in the late 19th century, Beefsteaks were a celebration of the working class. Gathering in rustic dining halls, patrons would tell stories, eat steak and drink ale. Attendees wore butcher aprons and used the skirt of the apron to wipe grease off their hands and face. Neither silverware nor napkins were allowed. We might have some silverware, but we hope you’re ready to get down and dirty on some good ole’ fashioned food and drinks!
- Cocktail/social hour begins at 6pm
- Dinner will begin at approximately 7pm
- Dining style: long, family style tables (we’ll have aprons that you can take home, be prepared to get messy)
- 3 courses:
- First course: tater tots, asparagus salad, flatbread + garlic herb butter
- Second course: peel and eat shrimp and wings with assorted sauces
- Final course: lamb lollipops & beef tenderloin
- All guests will receive a complimentary glass with our brand new, Campbell’s Resort (and Pyramid Brewing Co), custom (bottomless) beer, Holden’s Golden IPA.
- Each course will feature a paired Maker’s Mark cocktail
- Live music by Brett Benton